This blog is now rarely updated, but remains as an archive of bits and pieces I've collected from around the internet. To see what's caught my eye more recently, find me on twitter.

Saturday 26 June 2010

#14,j; Road signs just for me, The Man, and underwater photography

14:
I like it when the council are considerate, and make special signs for areas that I like to park in, so that everyone knows that it's ok for me to not have a permit. Everyone else, if you park, leave and try to come back within 2 hours without a permit, I will tell on you.

j:
Two things today.
I went to a talk from a couple guys from fallon the other day. It was great. I was nosing around their website today and found this french connection ad:

I'm putting it here because I think it's great. Filmed brilliantly, entertaining, and gets across a clear message about the brand. Big fan.

These photos are just quite cool:

No comments:

Post a Comment